Find your next legal job
FWA is delighted to be exclusively partnering with sportscotland for the recruitment of an interim Senior Legal Officer within its Glasgow based office. This is a rare opportunity to work in Scotland’s national agency for sport in a busy role offering an interesting variety and range of work. The contract is initially for 18 months.
The role will involve:
• Providing assistance and advice on legal, contract, legislative and compliance issues arising across the business, ensuring appropriate processes, procedures and conditions of award are in place to protect the business interests (financial or otherwise) and compliance with regulations, government guidelines and legislation
• Undertaking the role of Company Secretary for the Scottish Sports Council Trust Company
• Supporting the sports facilities investment process by carrying out legal reviews for all potential sports facilities investment projects
• Providing guidance to the Legal and Procurement Administrator on specific legal projects that they are supporting
• Managing the corporate Complaints process, ensuring matters are responded to appropriately and in a timely fashion
• Managing the FOI process, ensuring requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely fashion
• Providing any other ad-hoc legal and compliance assistance as required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor with post qualification experience, an up to date practising certificate and membership of the Law Society of Scotland. Experience in commercial contracts and a keen interest in sports would be beneficial. If this role interests you, please contact Cameron or Teddie on 01294 850501 for an initial and confidential discussion. (Assignment 11271)
This leading firm has a new interesting role, within its growing Aberdeen office, for a commercial lawyer.
This leading IT business require an experienced commercial contracts lawyer join its organisation in Glasgow as commercial manager.
FWA is delighted to be exclusively partnering with sportscotland for the recruitment of an interim Senior Legal Officer within its Glasgow based office.
We are delighted to be supporting this organisation in its recruitment for Legal Counsel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this large successful team. You will deal with a range of projects from PLC house builders, regional housebuilders, mixed-use developments, mixed use investor
This is an exciting opportunity to join this in-house organisation on an interim basis for up to 12 months in Dundee.
This financial services organisation is currently recruiting for a commercial solicitor to join its corporate services team in Edinburgh.
This is a unique opportunity to join this in-house organisation.
This Top 10 Global Law Firm is expanding its Scottish Technology team and require an associate to join its life sciences division.
FWA is pleased to be exclusively partnering Trtl for the recruitment of a Legal Counsel – Intellectual Property. This is a rare opportunity to work with this travel retail brand based in Glasgow.