Find your next legal job
Our client is looking for a second solicitor to join its in-house team within its legal & property services division. The role is based in Glasgow city centre. The ideal candidate will be NQ-5 years’ PQE with experience in commercial contracts, information technology and intellectual property matters. An understanding and interest in public and administrative law is also essential.
The role will involve:
• advising on large and complex infrastructure projects;
• drafting and advising on commercial contracts, including NEC;
• commercial property transactions
• providing support on Data Protection and Freedom of Information matters
• liaising with our insurers on claims and litigation
• advising the Strategy Team on new legislation
• advising on all matters relating to public administration
• liaising with external advisers as required
• drafting and advising on information technology and intellectual property matters,
including copyright and patents
This position has attractive benefits including:
• Good Annual and Public Holiday Entitlement
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme – contribution of 19.3% of your annualised pay
• Group Life Assurance Cover
• Commitment to your ongoing learning and development
• Employee Travel Pass Scheme – a Subway Smartcard to travel on the Glasgow Subway for free
• Discounted Season Rail Tickets – maximum of £300 towards the cost of an annual rail ticket
Full time hours will be 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. Applications for part time or flexible working will be considered. You may though be required to undertake work out-with contracted hours to meet the responsibilities of the post.
If this position interests you, please get in touch with Teddie or Frasia for an initial and confidential discussion on 01294 850501. (Assignment 11127)
This is a unique opportunity to join this in-house organisation.
This financial services organisation is currently recruiting for a commercial solicitor to join its corporate services team in Edinburgh.
This Top 10 Global Law Firm is expanding its Scottish Technology team and require an associate to join its life sciences division.
FWA is pleased to be exclusively partnering Trtl for the recruitment of a Legal Counsel – Intellectual Property. This is a rare opportunity to work with this travel retail brand based in Glasgow.
Our client is looking for a second solicitor to join its in-house team within its legal & property services division.
Our international client has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic interim lawyer to join a newly created team working for an iconic UK retailer.
Our global client has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic lawyer to join a newly created team working for an iconic UK retailer.
This international firm has an excellent opportunity for an passionate lawyer to join its newly created team working for an iconic UK retailer. This newly formed Glasgow team will work alongside its N
This firm is currently recruiting for Solicitor/Senior Solicitors to join its Corporate team in Edinburgh.
This is an exciting opportunity for a solicitor to join this in-house organisation, based in Edinburgh, you will work on an interim basis for a 9 month contract starting in December 2019 / January 202